Did you know that dentures can be derived from all forms of tooth loss, and can give you a beaming smile that will restore your facial structure, and oftentimes restore the functionality back into your teeth that may have been lost?
Dentures deliver full smiles for dramatic effects. Here are some of the bonus perks they can accomplish:
– Dentures come in two distinct varieties; partial dentures for a few teeth or complete dentures, which can be used to replace entire rows of teeth.
– Dentures can restore the lost facial structure that occurs with missing teeth.
– Dentures are the only form of tooth replacement treatment that is easily removable by the patient for an easy clean at day’s end.
– Voids in your mouth left behind by missing teeth can destabilize gums and promote tooth decay and gum disease. Dentures work to effectively fills these voids.
– Dentures can restore lost or impaired functions often associated with missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing meals.
– Dentures can make you look much younger and healthier than you would be with missing teeth that go untreated.
Whichever services you feel would best suit your needs, Dr. Gregory Dvorak and our team here at New Prague Gentle Dental Care in our dentist office in New Prague, Minnesota are committed to providing you the tooth replacement service you require. We can be reached at 952-758-3003. Our dental superheroes are here to help!